Thanks to a record snowpack, Jackson’s Flat Creek has been running higher later in the season than ever before. The water level has finally started to drop, making all bridges easily passable and revealing a number of waterfalls that have been submerged for months. With another gorgeous weekend on tap, my roommate and I piled our tubes into the car and made our way to Dairy Queen for another lap in Jackson’s backyard water park.
- Hiking Taylor Mountain – Wilson, Wyoming – July 24, 2011
- Than Volk 2010-2011 Winter Season Ski Edit & Photo Recap – The Teton Session Episode 14.5
- Jackson Hole Paragliding Demo – July 2011
- Don Watkins’ Weekend Winning In Jackson, Wyoming
- Jackson Hole Backcountry Video & Photos – March 2011 – The Teton Sessions Episode 10
Tags: 2011, bridge, creek, dairy queen, edit, flat creek, float, floating, jackson, jackson hole, july, music, point of release, river, snow, snowpack, than volk, tube, tubes, tubing, water, water park, waterfall, weekend, wyoming