As usual, much respect to Don for getting after it and recording it to stoke the rest of us out.
After a brief hiatus winter is back! 10-12″ in the last 48 hours brought new life to the Tetons, hence all the smiling faces around town. Where it was good, IT WAS GOOD! But, skiers and riders beware; don’t forget about that not so nice crust layer hanging out under that pristine cold smoke…
- Teton Pass, December 15, 2010 – Don Watkins
- Don Watkins’ Weekend Winning In Jackson, Wyoming
- Don Wakins Snorkels 30″ Of March Teton Pass Powder
- Something Better Than Nothing, Playing Around On Teton Pass – Full Room Productions
- Rob Kingwill Slays As Jackson Hole Passes The 500″ Mark