In an effort for mix things up and get away from President’s Weekend crowds at Jackson Hole, Danny and I snuck away to Grand Targhee yesterday. While JHMR was reporting 6″ in 24 hours and 11″ in 48, Targhee was reporting 9″ and 15″, respectively. However, there was much more than that, setting up our deepest day of the season. And when the day didn’t feel like it could get any better the clouds broke, basking the mountain in sun. A big shout out to Driggs’ Forage for $3 happy hour drafts and delicious food on our way home.
The usual photos:
- Point Of Release Does Grand Targhee Video & Photos – The Teton Sessions Episode 6
- April Powder At Grand Targhee – The Teton Sessions Episode 13
- Opening Weekend At Jackson Hole – November 26-27, 2011 – The Teton Sessions Season 2 Episode 3
- Early Season Grand Targhee Powder – November 13, 2011 – The Teton Sessions Season 2 Episode 2
- Snowbird Smashes 688″ Season Snowfall Record Video & Photos – The Teton Sessions Episode 14
Tags: chest mount, danny holland, episode, fred's mountain, ghee, gopro, gopro hd hero, grand targhee, helmet mount, mary's nipple, mount, point of release, pole mount, pov, powder, ski, skiing, targhee, than volk, the teton sessions, video, webisode, wyoming