The first winter storm of the season swooped through the valley early this week, dropped 13″ of snow up high with a mixture of snow and rain in the valley. Here’s some photos via Spencer Long who was lucky enough to ride the Tram yesterday and snap them.
- Jackson Hole Backcountry Video & Photos – March 2011 – The Teton Sessions Episode 10
- Jackson, Wyoming Early Season Snow Photos – October 25, 2010
- October Storm Photos From Around The West
- Jackson Hole Tram Opening – December 8, 2012 – The Teton Sessions 3.1
- Closing Weekend A Big Sky, Montana In Photos – April 14-15, 2012