After an unbelievably gorgeous fall, winter finally kicked into gear this weekend. We’ve picked up as much as 20″ up high so far and there’s steady snow in the forecast through the end of the weekend. I decided to pull the trigger late last night and met up with some friends at Grand Targhee this morning. We skinned to the top of Dreamcatcher and made our way down Wild Willie. A strong wind had scoured most of the fresh snow on top, but the snow was light and got better and better as we made our way down. It’s still thin, I didn’t hit anything major. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the week has in store.
- Opening Weekend At Jackson Hole – November 26-27, 2011 – The Teton Sessions Season 2 Episode 3
- April Powder At Grand Targhee – The Teton Sessions Episode 13
- Grand Targhee Trench Warfare – February 20, 2012 – The Teton Sessions Episode 8
- Point Of Release Does Grand Targhee Video & Photos – The Teton Sessions Episode 6
- [Some] Snow Returns To Jackson – December 15-16, 2011 – The Teton Sessions Season 2 Episode 4
Tags: 2011, chest, chest mount, dreamcatcher, early season, episode, gopro, grand targhee, november, point of release, pov, ski, ski mount, skiing, than volk, the teton sessions, video, webisode, wild willie, wyoming