They’re collecting your e-mail address like the most of these contests, but this one’s a little more complex so I’m going to copy and paste their description. Contest Ends: December 31, 2010
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
-You find a winning golden ticket
-You are flown to Seattle to compete in challenges against the other winners (there are 5 total)
-If you win the challenges at the K2 Factory in Seattle, you win free skis for the rest of your life.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GET A WINNING TICKET:
-With every pair of Factory K2 skis sold at participating shops, you get a scratch ticket. Scratch that ticket, and pray that yours is one of four winning tickets.
-Go to freeskisforlife.com and enter the online contest. We will accept up to 999,999 entries online, and on December 31, 2010, entries are closed and we bring in the New Year with a draw for the winner of the fifth ticket to Seattle.
-As an added bonus this year, there will be one monthly winner, picked at random, from the online contest. The prizes are exclusive K2 gear that you can not buy.
October’s prize is a pair of next year K2 Obsetheds, signed by Seth Morrison. Seth himself doesn’t even have a pair yet!
- Shred With Seth Morrison Contest – K2 Skis & Teton Gravity Research
- Win A Pair Of Atomic Skis And Bindings Each Month Until March
- Enter To Win Your Choice Of Skis Or Snowboard – Rockstar Energy Drink
- Win A Pair Of Hellbents Contest – K2 & Nimbus Independent
- Open Caption Facebook Contest – Snowboarder Magazine